Visit: Tablao Flamenco El Arenal, Calle Rodo 7 Barrio del Arenal, 41001 Seville Spain
Visit Seville’s premier flamenco joint, Tablao El Arenal, in the historic El Arenal neighborhood where many of the city’s cultural attractions are located. Founded in 1975, the establishment is renowned throughout town as the best place to see an authentic Andalusian flamenco show, having built an impressive reputation from its owner’s expertise – the locally famed bailor (flamenco dancer) Curro Vélez.
Choose between three different packages for your evening of flamenco at Tablao El Arenal: show with a drink, show with tapas or show with a 3-course dinner (please see below for a sample menu). Head inside the bar, and then sit down to enjoy the show!
During the 75 minutes performance, watch up to 15 of Seville’s best bailors dance an intense flamenco, exuding their passion for this flamboyant form of art. Expressing Spanish gypsy culture through spellbinding choreography, the flamenco is performed to music from the venue’s guitar players and singers. Clap along and soak up the atmosphere inside this legendary flamenco haven.
Sample Menu:on food options (subject to changes):
• 3 cold tapas plates: Foie bonbon with fig confited / Tartar of salmon and avocado on tartar sauce / Salmorejo cold tomato soup with cured Spanish ham and quail eggs.
• 3 hot tapas plates: Cod fritters with roasted garlic cream / Codfish with tomato sauce / Boneless duck and orange confit on cream of violet potatoes.
• Dessert: Dulce de leche mousse, Genoise cake and banana ice cream.
• One drink is also included.
3-Course A la Carte Dinner:
• Cold and warm aperitif.
• First course to be chosen from 5 different options.
• Main course to be chosen from 6-7 different options
• Dessert to be chosen from 3 different options
• Drinks are also included.