Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
This exciting tandem skydive is just a 20-minute drive from Queenstown to the drop zone situated at the base of the Remarkables mountain range. Upon arrival, you will be given a full safety briefing from the professional and highly experienced instructors.
Board the plane and prepare for takeoff as you feel your excitement building! See fabulous views of Queenstown and the Remarkables as the aircraft reaches optimum altitude. Feel the rush of the wind as you free-fall for up to 65 seconds before your tandem instructor pulls the safety ripcord and you floating weightlessly through the air.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All necessary equipment included
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
Jumps operate every half hour starting from 7am in Winter and 6am in Summer. Please specify a preferred jump time in the Special Requirements box at time of booking. The closest available jump time will be allocated. You must contact the local operator to confirm exact departure time after receiving confirmation
Returns to original departure point
- Tandem skydive
- Safety briefing with jumpmaster
- All safety equipment
- Achievement certificate upon completion of skydive
- Courtesy coach to drop zone
- Freefall Photo & USB Video pack of skydive trip
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Additional Information :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Each passenger is required to complete a medical questionnaire prior to their skydive.
- 100kg (220lb) passenger weight restriction applies.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Passengers under 18 years of age must have written consent from a parent or guardian.
- A maximum of 14 people per booking